The term Taxisaver or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Taxisaver, Kenmore, Shore Street, Beauly. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is both accurate and up-to-date, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not vouch for any persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed on this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not warrant that the website will be free from viruses. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the website, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.